Fierce Force Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to Clan TFF!
FierceSpeak Info
FierceSpeak Server TeamSpeak Viewer
Latest topics
» Application Of GADEUKHAE
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:04 pm by GADEUKHAE

» Application Of GADEUKHAE
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:45 pm by GADEUKHAE

» Application: Aphroditie
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:18 pm by Jazzybear

» App, Donny D
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 am by DonnyD

» app: Haxory
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 pm by haxory

» Application : Orel
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 am by smokiee

» [How-To] Connect to Teamspeak
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 pm by FierceFrankie

» Application
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm by Thekingant420

» Submitted my application
Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 am by 420Azn

I forgot my password

Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy

3 posters

Go down

Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy Empty Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy

Post by Crattosa Tue May 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Ok, so I have a Zilean here and he is really happy. He asked me to tell you all to play him, so I will give you my build.

SKILLS
Q= Timebomb, W= Rewind (refresh up to 15 seconds of Cooldown) E=Timewarp (Speed ally up or slow enemy)
R= Chronoshift (if you die while it is active you are revived for a set amount + AP ratio)
Q 1, 3, 7, 8, 10,
W 2, 4, 9, 12, 13,
E 5, 14, 15, 17, 18
R 6, 11, 16,

RUNES
9 Magic Pen Marks
5 Flat Mp/5, 4 Flat Armor Seals
9 Flat CDR glyphs (You can replace these with AP/lvl Glyphs but you wont do as well in my opinion)
1 Flat HP, 2(AP/lvl or Move Speed) Quints

Masteries
21/0/9
Magic Pen., +4% damage, +5% experience, 1 mp/5 (masteries i go for in specific)

Summoner Spells
Cleanse and Ignite/ Cleanse and Exhaust/ Clairovoyance and Ignite/ Clairovoyance and Exhause, Clairovoyance and Cleanse.

I really stress cleanse if you don't get clairovoyance and vice versa because if you are going to get ganked you will want to know how fast you need to pull out and to where. If you don't know this and get stunned you'll want to pop cleanse then E to get away.

ITEMS
Sapphire Crystal, Catalyst, Boots 1, ROA, Merc Treads or BoM, Rab's Cap/Void Staff, Banshee's Veil/Frozen Heart, Morello's Tome or Defensive item (use judgement here.)

Game will be over by the time you finish banshee's veil/Frozen Heart; you can also get boots after Void Staff or Rab's Cap but you will need both in my opinion since i play AP zilean.

Advice: Ult the DPS/Nuker(10% or lower hp) if your tank can live long enough, but if your tank cant hold then you need to poke until you can initiate and ult the first team mate (that is useful) that's 10% or lower hp and is still focused. Constantly use timebomb + rewind to double bomb in a "clusterfuck teamfight". Slow the runners on their team, and speed up your team mates so they can get to safety or chase.

(Advice part is nub nub friendly kthx)
Enjoy, For more detailed Zilean crap ask me.

Last edited by Crattosa on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Crattosa

Back to top Go down

Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy Empty COOL

Post by Danny^Neakoe Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm

COOOL! IM POSTUING FOR MY FIRST POST woooo!#!@QRESFAS!

Danny^Neakoe

Back to top Go down

Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy Empty Re: Zilean, the prancing bomb doggy

Post by funkel1989 Tue May 31, 2011 7:34 pm

just takin a look at builds and as a suggestion for zillian if being build full AP instead of support having your last item as archangels without picking up a tear somewhere in there makes it hard to work with, plus being that mana heavy isn't ALWAYS (note: i said isn't always cus sometimes it is) needed. you will end up picking up 30-40 less AP in the end but being mostly supporting abilities alittle more health might be more benefital to you. check into a rylais. it give you 500 more health and 70 AP plus a slow which gives you alittle more cc. keep in mind your bomb is AOE so its only a 15 or 13% slow or whatever it is i'm not exactly sure and that isn't that much but your ability to speed yourself and allies up and slow down enemys, when you add ryleis to that, lets just say that slow becomes amazing.

Also as i always say to everyone, rushing a deathcap before survivability might not be worth it cuz when you need the survivability and dont have it yet your gonna die a lot trying to get it. that is why people end up stacking up so many deaths when end game comes around.
funkel1989
funkel1989

Back to top Go down

Post by Crattosa Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:27 am

Rylai's only works when you damage them, plus any slows applied from the skill doesn't stack with rylai's; however about the archangels i was half asleep so the better choice over archangels at end is morello's tome in my honest opinion

Crattosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum