Fierce Force Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to Clan TFF!
FierceSpeak Info
FierceSpeak Server TeamSpeak Viewer
Latest topics
» Application Of GADEUKHAE
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:04 pm by GADEUKHAE

» Application Of GADEUKHAE
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:45 pm by GADEUKHAE

» Application: Aphroditie
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:18 pm by Jazzybear

» App, Donny D
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 am by DonnyD

» app: Haxory
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 pm by haxory

» Application : Orel
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 am by smokiee

» [How-To] Connect to Teamspeak
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 pm by FierceFrankie

» Application
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm by Thekingant420

» Submitted my application
League of Legends game play tips and stuff EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 am by 420Azn

I forgot my password

League of Legends game play tips and stuff

+3
Exzileforgotten
Lsol
funkel1989
7 posters

Go down

League of Legends game play tips and stuff Empty League of Legends game play tips and stuff

Post by funkel1989 Mon May 30, 2011 10:12 am

Everyone post tips for LoL here for new people to read and learn from and i'll edit the post to have everything at the top.

tips for players:
wards wards wards!
stay together!
junglers are a good thing!

these are tips for people that want to win.
funkel1989
funkel1989

Back to top Go down

League of Legends game play tips and stuff Empty Re: League of Legends game play tips and stuff

Post by Lsol Mon May 30, 2011 12:30 pm

I dont really have a lot of experience in the game, but one thing I can totally say is:

LAST F***ING HIT!!!!!!!!!

if you dont know how to last hit then doo eeet! learn how to!

Lsol

Back to top Go down

League of Legends game play tips and stuff Empty Re: League of Legends game play tips and stuff

Post by Exzileforgotten Mon May 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Help your jungler. Us junglers have a hard role to fill - We have to destroy global objectives and pass buffs out to the team. WE CAN NOT BE IN EVERY LANE AT ONCE. If the jungler is top don't push bot and expect them to be there to back you. Alot of junglers get stressed and burned out quickly due to the nature of their role. Alot of times ganks arnt for the kill. The kill is nice but the blowing of their flash or ghost is more important. Showing your lane presence often scares a lane to the point where u can free farm unchecked.

If the jungler is getting counter jungled help him out! Buy wards place at key points such as entrances to your jungle.
Yes the warding is done alot by the jungler but he cant afford to do it all. General rule of thumb instead of not spending that 113 gold you have left over cuz " You want to save" buy a ward it will be worth lots of gold if its saves your lives.

Save the jungler utility have CV use CV (CV - is clarivoyance)
Exzileforgotten
Exzileforgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by funkel1989 Mon May 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Protecting your jungler is the most important thing you can do. Your very right. I used to jungle all the time. Got so sick of lack of team support I stopped. Very stressful.

Also last hitting is what makes the world go round. Without money things stop and you die lots. Practice practice practice and get those last hits people!
funkel1989
funkel1989

Back to top Go down

Post by Exzileforgotten Tue May 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Yes it is a very stressful job. As far as last hitting goes. I notice alot of you could use practice on it. Not to be overly critical but the jungler should have less minion kills then the solo lanes.
A good way to practice is to open up a custom game and see how quick you can get 100 minion kills with your favorite champion.

Ps. Last hitting its not pressing a skill and wiping the wave out im talking about auto attacking the minion right before it dies.
Exzileforgotten
Exzileforgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by funkel1989 Tue May 31, 2011 12:55 pm

i played a game last night with some people and by the end of the game i had like 25% more minion kills then other people in this clan. practice makes perfect Smile kinda of expected though cuz i've been playing for so long and other people haven't. i can easily get 80-100 minions by 10 minutes in a solo lane and i think that is the normal when you get to high elo and really experienced people and stuff.
funkel1989
funkel1989

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligulaph Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:31 am

Map Awareness is super important too. Here's a helpful song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXjNE2g2PI

Caligulaph

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscuitz Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Here is three good websites that you can go to for advice and builds and such
http://www.mobafire.com/
http://leaguecraft.com/
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki

Last edited by Biscuitz on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Biscuitz

http://www.votf-online.net/Forums/index.php?app=uportal

Back to top Go down

Post by BlazingApache Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 am

summoner spotlight from phreak is good.

go to youtube aand search your champion(name) spotlight
eg. xin champion spotlight
BlazingApache
BlazingApache

Back to top Go down

Post by Fetchwell Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 am

Don't push past river without two there.. Don't be greedy, this game isn't about who has the best kdr, you need to communicate and work as a team. Call mia's from your lane. Try looking up a build for your champion of choice in mobafire, Too many people i have played with don't know how to build their champions.. Wards are your best friend as said above. Its really helpful to place them in the river, entrances to lanes, entrances to jungle ect.

Fetchwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down